Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where Has the Time Gone?

A lot of things have been happening lately with school and work. School in general is always full of busy work such as design projects and tedious math problems. Nevertheless, I have been enjoy the lectures from my teachers. Bassam Matar and Michael Santilli (www.tillitoughlove.blogspot.com) are some of the most thorough teachers I have ever had.

As for work, I have had the opportunity to participate in a few meetings with companies promoting their product. One included a Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor (or Surge Protection Device) to protect sensitive equipment or signals. Others included information I found interesting about LEDs such as the actual light emitted from the LED is blue. Topped with a phosphorous  material with a yellow shade to it, the LED emits a very crisp white color.

No comments:

Post a Comment